Latest statistics and disclosures from Jordan Park's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IEMG, QUAL, VWO, BAR, TLT, and represent 73.12% of Jordan Park's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: IEMG (+$62.22M), QUAL (+$41.56M), VWO (+$40.53M), VEA (+$12.95M), SPY, IWF, SUB, SPTM, IWN, SPYV.
- Started 5 new stock positions in SPYG, VTI, SPTM, SPYV, ACWI.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: BIL (-$57.03M), SHV (-$49.17M), VNQI (-$22.85M), TLT (-$22.07M), EFA (-$18.83M), GOVT (-$15.54M), DBEF (-$10.80M), BAR (-$6.80M), FB (-$5.37M), VNQ.
- Sold out of its positions in SPLV, IVV, IJJ, EFAV, SPGM, SDY.
- Jordan Park was a net seller of stock by $45.45M.
- Jordan Park has $1.21B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -14.64%.
Portfolio Holdings for Jordan Park
Companies in the Jordan Park portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by Jordan Park
View past SEC 13F filings by Jordan Park
- Jordan Park 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2020
- Jordan Park 2019 Q3 filed Oct. 9, 2019
- Jordan Park 2019 Q2 filed July 22, 2019
- Jordan Park 2019 Q1 filed April 18, 2019
- Jordan Park 2018 Q4 filed Jan. 14, 2019
- Jordan Park 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- Jordan Park 2018 Q2 filed July 18, 2018
- Jordan Park 2018 Q1 filed April 27, 2018
- Jordan Park 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 13, 2018