Latest statistics and disclosures from Q3 Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are XLU, VOT, XBI, XLK, VBK, and represent 46.79% of Q3 Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: XLU, VOT, XBI, XLK, VBK, XHB, TLT, IEF, CWB, IAU.
- Started 21 new stock positions in VGSH, VOT, Invesco Aerospace & Defense Etf, IHI, Invesco Curncyshs Japanese Y japanese yen, Spdr Ser Tr cmn, XBI, IEF, VCIT, SHV. LQD, CWB, XHB, Silverado Gold Mines Ltd, XLK, Invesco Water Resource Port (p, IAU, XLI, IGV, VBK, TLT.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: IEI (-$5.17M), Vaneck Vectors Gold Miners mutual, , Schwab Strategic Tr cmn, , Schwab Strategic Tr us reit etf, Spdr Ser Tr 1 3 hgh yield, , Wisdomtree Tr blmbg us bull, .
- Sold out of its positions in MNA, IEI, Medical Marijuana Inc cs, DIA, Spdr Ser Tr 1 3 hgh yield, Schwab Strategic Tr cmn, Schwab Strategic Tr us reit etf, XLV, XLP, Vaneck Vectors Gold Miners mutual. VNQ, Wisdomtree Tr blmbg us bull.
- Q3 Asset Management was a net buyer of stock by $1.91M.
- Q3 Asset Management has $37.13M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -6.80%.
Companies in the Q3 Asset Management portfolio as of March 2019 quarter
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Q3 Asset Management
- Q3 Asset Management 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 4, 2019
- Q3 Asset Management 2018 Q3 filed Oct. 15, 2018
- Q3 Asset Management 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 6, 2018
- Q3 Asset Management 2018 Q1 filed May 8, 2018
- Q3 Asset Management 2017 Q4 filed March 13, 2018