Latest statistics and disclosures from QVIDTVM Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are TMX, WAB, RTX, OTIS, VVV, and represent 74.03% of QVIDTVM Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 8 stocks: PYPL (+$6.9M), VSCO, FTCH, OTIS, VVV, RTX, TMX, LTCH.
- Reduced shares in these 2 stocks: PGR (-$16M), WAB.
- QVIDTVM Management was a net buyer of stock by $1.9M.
- QVIDTVM Management has $151M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -18.40%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001912226
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by QVIDTVM Management consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for QVIDTVM Management
QVIDTVM Management holds 12 positions in its portfolio as reported in the June 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Terminix Global Holdings (TMX)||25.9||$39M||+3%||964k||40.65|
|Wabtec Corporation (WAB)||14.9||$23M||274k||82.08|
|Raytheon Technologies Corp (RTX)||12.9||$20M||+9%||203k||96.11|
|Otis Worldwide Corp (OTIS)||10.5||$16M||+12%||224k||70.67|
|Valvoline Inc Common (VVV)||9.8||$15M||+13%||516k||28.83|
|Victorias Secret And (VSCO)||9.0||$14M||+20%||484k||27.97|
|Paypal Holdings (PYPL)||8.6||$13M||+113%||186k||69.84|
|Farfetch Ord Sh Cl A (FTCH)||5.3||$8.1M||+28%||1.1M||7.16|
|Progressive Corporation (PGR)||1.4||$2.1M||-87%||18k||116.28|
|Root Com Cl (ROOT)||0.6||$853k||717k||1.19|
Past Filings by QVIDTVM Management
SEC 13F filings are viewable for QVIDTVM Management going back to 2021
- QVIDTVM Management 2021 Q4 amended filed Sept. 2, 2022
- QVIDTVM Management 2022 Q1 amended filed Sept. 2, 2022
- QVIDTVM Management 2022 Q2 amended filed Sept. 2, 2022
- QVIDTVM Management 2022 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2022
- QVIDTVM Management 2022 Q1 filed May 13, 2022
- QVIDTVM Management 2021 Q4 filed Feb. 18, 2022