Latest statistics and disclosures from Senator Investment Group's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are JNJ, AMZN, UNH, FIS, PG, and represent 37.04% of Senator Investment Group's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: JNJ (+$177.03M), PG (+$150.70M), AMZN (+$136.48M), UNH (+$102.25M), TMO (+$82.24M), BSX (+$70.15M), NEE (+$66.17M), LIN (+$64.88M), CHTR (+$61.08M), WCN (+$46.50M).
- Started 10 new stock positions in CHTR, LIN, PG, AVTR, WCN, Aon, TMO, APTV, NEE, Gogo Inc note 6.000% 5/1.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: SPY (-$236.36M), United Technologies Corporation (-$138.53M), , , , GM (-$91.50M), DPZ (-$80.79M), VICI (-$79.04M), DXC (-$75.18M), TW (-$69.53M).
- Sold out of its positions in BA, DXC, PLAY, DPZ, NVST, GE, GM, GOGO, GS, LSXMA. LSXMK, PXD, TW, United Technologies Corporation, VRTX, WM.
- Senator Investment Group was a net seller of stock by $461.94M.
- Senator Investment Group has $2.76B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -24.39%.
Portfolio Holdings for Senator Investment Group
Companies in the Senator Investment Group portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ)||11.16||2.35M||+135%||131.13|
|Fidelity National Information Services (FIS)||5.53||1.25M||+25%||121.64|
|Procter & Gamble Company (PG)||5.46||1.37M||NEW||110.00|
|Altice Usa Inc cl a (ATUS)||5.25||6.50M||+30%||22.29|
|Boston Scientific Corporation (BSX)||4.61||3.90M||+122%||32.63|
|Facebook Inc cl a (FB)||3.84||635.00k||-36%||166.80|
|Alphabet Inc Class C cs (GOOG)||3.79||90.00k||+20%||1162.81|
|Allstate Corporation (ALL)||3.49||1.05M||-16%||91.73|
|Adaptive Biotechnologies Cor (ADPT)||3.41||3.39M||-33%||27.78|
|Sea Ltd Adr Isin Us81141r1005 (SE)||3.33||2.08M||44.31|
|Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO)||2.98||290.00k||NEW||283.60|
|Norfolk Southern (NSC)||2.64||500.00k||-35%||146.00|
|Nextera Energy (NEE)||2.40||275.00k||NEW||240.62|
|Charter Communications Inc New Cl A cl a (CHTR)||2.21||140.00k||NEW||436.31|
|SPDR S&P 500 ETF (SPY)||2.10||225.00k||-80%||257.75|
|Waste Connections (WCN)||1.68||600.00k||NEW||77.50|
|Vici Pptys (VICI)||1.51||2.50M||-65%||16.64|
|Micron Technology (MU)||1.10||725.00k||+11%||42.06|
|Gci Liberty Incorporated (GLIBA)||1.02||495.00k||+41%||56.97|
|Delphi Automotive Inc international (APTV)||0.80||450.00k||NEW||49.24|
|Uniqure Nv (QURE)||0.69||400.00k||+23%||47.45|
|Bristol Myers Squibb (BMY)||0.42||3.00M||+20%||3.82|
|Gogo Inc note 6.000% 5/1||0.24||10.00M||NEW||0.65|
Past Filings by Senator Investment Group
View past SEC 13F filings by Senator Investment Group
- Senator Investment Group 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2020
- Senator Investment Group 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2019
- Senator Investment Group 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- Senator Investment Group 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Senator Investment Group 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2018
- Senator Investment Group 2018 Q2 amended filed Aug. 16, 2018
- Senator Investment Group 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2018
- Senator Investment Group 2018 Q1 filed May 15, 2018
- Senator Investment Group 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2018
- Senator Investment Group 2017 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2017
- Senator Investment Group 2017 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2017
- Senator Investment 2017 Q1 filed May 12, 2017
- Senator Investment 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017
- Senator Investment 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Senator Investment 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2016
- Senator Investment 2016 Q1 filed May 13, 2016
- Senator Investment 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2016
- Senator Investment 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2015
- Senator Investment 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2015