Latest statistics and disclosures from Vantis Investment Advisers's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Jpmorgan Chase & Co. w exp 10/201, GS, JPM, Abbvie, SBUX, and represent 79.14% of Vantis Investment Advisers's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 2 stocks: GS (+$11.21M), SBUX (+$8.69M).
- Started 2 new stock positions in GS, SBUX.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Jpmorgan Chase & Co. w exp 10/201 (-$63.91M), PH (-$32.06M), AMGN (-$22.15M), CELG (-$12.44M), Grubhub (-$11.58M), Paypal Holdings (-$11.27M), TLT (-$9.05M), , JPM, SLB.
- Sold out of its positions in AMGN, CELG, Facebook Inc cl a, FDX, TLT, PH, Paypal Holdings, SLB, WFC.
- Vantis Investment Advisers was a net seller of stock by $152.65M.
- Vantis Investment Advisers has $69.53M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -66.85%.
Companies in the Vantis Investment Advisers portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Jpmorgan Chase & Co. w exp 10/201||19.54||270200||-82%||50.29|
|Goldman Sachs (GS)||16.12||50500||NEW||221.90|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM)||15.64||119000||-18%||91.40|
|Starbucks Corporation (SBUX)||12.50||149000||NEW||58.31|
|Progressive Corporation (PGR)||7.07||111500||-8%||44.09|
|Eli Lilly & Co. (LLY)||5.92||50000||82.30|