Latest statistics and disclosures from Woodbine Capital Advisors's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are INTC, XLE, MSFT, XLF, URI. These five stock positions account for 71.93% of Woodbine Capital Advisors's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: INTC (+$46.46M), XLE (+$8.46M), URI, EEM, CTXS, MBI, CTRP, Sodastream International, FCX, TEVA.
- Started 19 new stock positions in FCX, XLE, URI, GDX, American Airls, CTRP, TEVA, Silver Wheaton, MBI, MDR. INTC, First Majestic Silver, WAG, Sodastream International, ANV, CTXS, Nuverra Environmental Soluti, SGMS, EEM.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: (-$26.69M), XLF (-$10.24M), GM (-$10.22M), KSU (-$5.20M), (-$5.00M), , , Xpo Logistics Inc equity, EMC, .
- Sold out of its positions in Air Lease, EMC, GM, KSU, SPY, XLK, Sunedison, Xpo Logistics Inc equity, Credi, Eros International. Herbalife Ltd Com Stk.
- As of March 31, 2014, Woodbine Capital Advisors has $99.70M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $83.28M to $99.70M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Woodbine Capital Advisors was a net buyer by $15.31M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Woodbine Capital Advisors portfolio companies for March 2014 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Intel Corporation (INTC)||46.60||1.80M NEW||25.81||32.76|
|Energy Select Sector SPDR (XLE)||8.49||95000 NEW||89.06||75.34|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||6.37||155000 -6.00%||40.99||42.00|
|Financial Select Sector SPDR (XLF)||5.75||256500 -64.00%||22.34||23.97|
|United Rentals (URI)||4.72||49590 NEW||94.94||88.12|
|iShares MSCI Emerging Markets Indx (EEM)||3.02||73530 NEW||41.00||38.45|
|iShares FTSE/Xinhua China 25 Index (FXI)||2.69||75000 -12.00%||35.79||40.81|
|Citrix Systems (CTXS)||2.57||44679 NEW||57.43||59.63|
|Post Holdings Inc Common||2.52||45588 -17.00%||55.12||0.00|
|MBIA (MBI)||2.09||148808 NEW||13.99||9.06|
|Ctrip.com International (CTRP)||1.62||32000 NEW||50.41||45.17|
|Hd Supply||1.57||60000 +100.00%||26.15||0.00|
|Sodastream International||1.54||34725 NEW||44.09||0.00|
|Teva Pharmaceutical Industries (TEVA)||1.33||25000 NEW||52.84||57.77|
|Freeport-McMoRan Copper & Gold (FCX)||1.33||40000 NEW||33.08||18.56|
|Walgreen Company (WAG)||1.21||18240 NEW||66.01||0.00|
|Nuverra Environmental Soluti||1.12||55000 NEW||20.29||0.00|
|American Airls||1.05||28500 NEW||36.60||0.00|
|McDermott International (MDR)||0.98||125000 NEW||7.82||3.06|
|Scientific Games (SGMS)||0.96||70000 NEW||13.73||13.79|
|Market Vectors Gold Miners ETF (GDX)||0.69||29312 NEW||23.61||17.31|
|First Majestic Silver||0.68||70000 NEW||9.64||0.00|
|Silver Wheaton||0.67||29450 NEW||22.72||0.00|
|Allied Nevada Gold (ANV)||0.43||100000 NEW||4.31||0.86|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Woodbine Capital Advisors
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2014
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2013
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2013 Q1 filed May 15, 2013
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2013
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2012
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2012 Q1 filed May 15, 2012
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2011 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2012
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2011
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2011 Q1 filed May 13, 2011
- Woodbine Capital Advisors 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2011