Latest statistics and disclosures from Almitas Capital's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MFA, AJX, VCIF, BBDC, Medley Capital Corporation, and represent 37.26% of Almitas Capital's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: BBDC (+$5.7M), Medley Capital Corporation, MFA, Voya Prime Rate Trust sh ben int, FSK, FIV, SZC, NML, SRV, MRCC.
- Started 20 new stock positions in MRCC, UUUU, First Eagle Senior Loan Fund Com New cef, EMO, CEN, Western Asset Municipal D Opp Trust, ASA, LFT, ASGI, VEL. C, Medley Capital Corporation, GER, BBDC, AAIC, Fs Kkr Capital Corp. Ii, DNIF, RMRM, FIV, UUUU.WS.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Mfa Financial note 6.250 6/1 (-$6.0M), MVC Capital, MTG, Garrison Capital, AGRO, Watford Holdings, AJX, TTP, Hunt Cos Fin Tr, NRGX.
- Sold out of its positions in AGNC, CHMI, EQS, FGB, Front Yard Residential Corp, Garrison Capital, Hunt Cos Fin Tr, MVC Capital, SMM, TWO. EHI, Third Point Reinsurance, Watford Holdings.
- Almitas Capital was a net buyer of stock by $10M.
- Almitas Capital has $99M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 33.63%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001596468
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Almitas Capital consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Almitas Capital
Companies in the Almitas Capital portfolio as of the December 2020 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by Almitas Capital
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Almitas Capital going back to 2018
- Almitas Capital 2020 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2021
- Almitas Capital 2020 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2020
- Almitas Capital 2020 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2020
- Almitas Capital 2020 Q1 filed May 14, 2020
- Almitas Capital 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2020
- Almitas Capital 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2019
- Almitas Capital 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2019
- Almitas Capital 2019 Q1 filed May 14, 2019
- Almitas Capital 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019