Latest statistics and disclosures from Capitol Family Office's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are VTI, NKE, BRK.B, XLV, PG, and represent 65.33% of Capitol Family Office's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 5 stocks: VTI (+$16M), XLV, XLU, IYK, MSFT.
- Started 4 new stock positions in XLU, VTI, XLV, IYK.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , XLSR (-$14M), AMZN, AAPL, GOOG, , NKE, BRK.B, PG, PFE.
- Sold out of its positions in GOOG, AMZN, SPTS, XLSR, XLK.
- Capitol Family Office was a net seller of stock by $-21M.
- Capitol Family Office has $49M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -25.95%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001863768
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Capitol Family Office consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Capitol Family Office
Capitol Family Office holds 14 positions in its portfolio as reported in the December 2022 quarterly 13F filing
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Valued At||Change in Shares||Share Count||Share Price|
|Vanguard Index Fds Total Stk Mkt (VTI)||32.1||$16M||NEW||83k||191.19|
|Nike CL B (NKE)||15.0||$7.4M||-4%||63k||117.01|
|Berkshire Hathaway Inc Del Cl B New (BRK.B)||6.3||$3.1M||-3%||10k||308.90|
|Select Sector Spdr Tr Sbi Healthcare (XLV)||5.9||$2.9M||NEW||22k||135.85|
|Procter & Gamble Company (PG)||5.9||$2.9M||-2%||19k||151.56|
|Select Sector Spdr Tr Sbi Int-utils (XLU)||5.9||$2.9M||NEW||42k||70.50|
|Ishares Tr Us Consm Staples (IYK)||5.9||$2.9M||NEW||14k||202.78|
|American Tower Reit (AMT)||5.0||$2.5M||-2%||12k||211.86|
|Union Pacific Corporation (UNP)||4.9||$2.4M||-3%||12k||207.07|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||2.8||$1.4M||+120%||5.8k||239.81|
|Intel Corporation (INTC)||0.6||$279k||-4%||11k||26.43|
Setup an alert
Capitol Family Office will file the next quarterly 13-HR in about 3 months. Would you like to be notified?
Past Filings by Capitol Family Office
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Capitol Family Office going back to 2021