Latest statistics and disclosures from Financial Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Ishares Core Msci Eafe Etf core msci eafe, IVV, ISI, Ishares Tr usa min vo, Ishares Inc core msci emkt, and represent 44.75% of Financial Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: MSFT (+$5.86M), AAPL (+$5.55M), AMZN (+$5.12M), CIU, Fidelity msci hlth care i, Alphabet Inc Class A cs, Vaneck Vectors Etf Tr morningstar wide, * Proshares Tr S&p 500 Aristo Added, Alphabet Inc Class C cs, FBT.
- Started 10 new stock positions in FXH, FBT, Ishares Trust Msci China msci china idx, HD, IYH, Fidelity msci hlth care i, COST, MCD, MGC, Alphabet Inc Class A cs.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: IVV (-$13.40M), , IJH (-$6.27M), IJR (-$6.19M), Fidelity low durtin etf, IWZ, MBB, MUB, IWR, IVE.
- Sold out of its positions in ABMD, CHK, CVX, CXO, DIS, Fidelity msci indl indx, Fidelity low durtin etf, FDN, FEX, Global X Fds us pfd etf. Invesco Exchange Traded Fd T s&p500 eql fin, TLT, MUB, MBB, Ishares Tr cmn, Ishares Tr cmn, Ishares U S Etf Tr shr mat mu etf, Ishares Msci Usa Quality Facto invalid, Ishares Tr ibnd dec21 etf, OKE, Spirit Realty Capital Inc, UNP, VO, VB.
- Financial Partners was a net seller of stock by $39.22M.
- Financial Partners has $161.34M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -37.29%.
Portfolio Holdings for Financial Partners
Companies in the Financial Partners portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by Financial Partners
View past SEC 13F filings by Financial Partners
- Financial Partners 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2020
- Financial Partners 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 12, 2019
- Financial Partners 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2019
- Financial Partners 2019 Q1 filed May 7, 2019
- Financial Partners 2018 Q4 amended filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Financial Partners 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019
- Financial Partners 2018 Q3 filed Nov. 2, 2018
- Financial Partners 2018 Q2 filed Aug. 3, 2018
- Financial Partners 2018 Q1 filed May 11, 2018
- Financial Partners 2017 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2018