Latest statistics and disclosures from Harbert Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are MSFT, News, CLF, ORCL, PFE, and represent 44.53% of Harbert Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: MSFT (+$12.91M), News (+$7.75M), CLF (+$7.16M), ORCL (+$6.95M), X (+$5.52M), Exelis, HES, URS, Dean Foods Company, National Bank Hldgsk.
- Started 19 new stock positions in Dean Foods Company, Magicjack Vocaltec Ltd, MSFT, Charter Fin., CLF, MSG, News, XLF, Ftd Cos, MU. Exelis, URS, MSO, ORCL, AIG, National Bank Hldgsk, X, Comverse, HES.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: BAC (-$24.75M), SPY (-$22.79M), PEP (-$17.75M), EEM (-$17.43M), YHOO (-$15.51M), CIT (-$13.83M), ITT (-$13.82M), MRO (-$12.88M), PFE (-$12.36M), SAFT (-$10.48M).
- Sold out of its positions in AEO, BAC, BBBB, BCO, BR, BC, CBS, CSCO, CLW, Cott Corp.
- Harbert Management was a net seller of stock by $303.32M.
- Harbert Management has $90.72M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -76.07%.
Companies in the Harbert Management portfolio as of March 2014 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT)||14.23||315000||NEW||40.99|
|Cliffs Natural Resources (CLF)||7.89||350000||NEW||20.46|
|Oracle Corporation (ORCL)||7.67||170000||NEW||40.91|
|United States Steel Corporation (X)||6.09||200000||NEW||27.61|
|URS Corporation (URS)||5.19||100000||NEW||47.06|
|Dean Foods Company||4.52||265000||NEW||15.46|
|National Bank Hldgsk||3.87||175000||NEW||20.07|
|Financial Select Sector SPDR (XLF)||3.69||150000||NEW||22.34|
|Marathon Oil Corporation (MRO)||3.33||85000||-81%||35.52|
|American International (AIG)||2.76||50000||NEW||50.02|
|Micron Technology (MU)||2.61||100000||NEW||23.66|
|Madison Square Garden (MSG)||1.25||20000||NEW||56.80|
|Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia (MSO)||1.00||200000||NEW||4.53|
|Magicjack Vocaltec Ltd||0.70||30000||NEW||21.23|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Harbert Management
- Harbert Management Corporation* 2011 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2011
- Harbert Management Corporation* 2011 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2011
- Harbert Management Corporation* 2011 Q1 filed May 16, 2011
- Harbert Management Corporation* 2010 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2011