Latest statistics and disclosures from Ostrum Asset Management's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, WMT, Mondelez Int, DLR, Credicorp Ltd Com, and represent 49.28% of Ostrum Asset Management's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: DLR (+$9.24M), MELI (+$5.52M), ATVI, SNPS, TSM, Illumina Inc note 8/1, Yum China Holdings, ERTS, Exact Sciences convertible/, Nuvasive Inc note 2.250% 3/1.
- Started 11 new stock positions in Euronet Worldwide Inc none, DLR, SNPS, Exact Sciences convertible/, Nuvasive Inc note 2.250% 3/1, MELI, Fortive Corporation none, Liberty Media Corporation convertible security, TSM, ATVI. Illumina Inc note 8/1.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: EL (-$13.32M), BF.B (-$12.24M), Mondelez Int, Alibaba Group Holding Ltd Spon, stock, Tesla Motors Inc bond, , Microchip Technology Inc sdcv 2.125%12/1, Tesla Inc note 2.000% 5/1, TSCO.
- Sold out of its positions in BF.B, CSCO, CGNX, Exact Sciences Corp convertible/, Illumina Inc conv, Isis Pharmaceuticals Inc Del note 1.000%11/1, Jumia Technologies Ag sponsored ads, Mercadolibre Inc convertible security, Momo Inc note 1.250% 7/0, Neurocrine Biosciences Inc Note 2.250 5/1. Pvh Corporation, Palo Alto Networks, Pure Storage Inc note 0.125% 4/1, stock, Tesla Motors Inc bond, Tesla Inc note 2.000% 5/1, TSCO, ULTA, Wayfair Inc convertible security, Western Digital Corp note 1.500% 2/0, Workday Inc note 0.250%10/0 added, Wright Med Group Inc note 2.000% 2/1, Zendesk Inc convertible security.
- Ostrum Asset Management was a net seller of stock by $41.26M.
- Ostrum Asset Management has $145.12M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -30.99%.
Portfolio Holdings for Ostrum Asset Management
Companies in the Ostrum Asset Management portfolio as of the March 2020 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by Ostrum Asset Management
View past SEC 13F filings by Ostrum Asset Management
- Ostrum Asset Management 2019 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2020
- Ostrum Asset Management 2019 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2019
- Ostrum Asset Management 2019 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2019
- Ostrum Asset Management 2019 Q1 filed May 15, 2019
- Ostrum Asset Management 2018 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2019