Latest statistics and disclosures from Swiss Re's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IVV, SPY, EFA, CSJ, VCSH, and represent 92.88% of Swiss Re's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 4 stocks: CSJ (+$174.71M), EFA (+$115.03M), VCSH (+$75.00M), IVV (+$25.39M).
- Started 2 new stock positions in VCSH, CSJ.
- Reduced shares in these 1 stocks: SPY (-$125.77M).
- Swiss Re was a net buyer of stock by $264.36M.
- Swiss Re has $1.16B in assets under management (AUM), growing by 32.82%.
Companies in the Swiss Re portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|iShares S&P; 500 Index (IVV)||34.54||+6%||1.64M||243.41|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||20.97||-34%||1.00M||241.80|
|iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (EFA)||15.78||+170%||2.80M||65.20|
|iShares Barclays 1-3 Year Cred Bd Fd ETF (CSJ)||15.10||NEW||1.66M||105.31|
|Vanguard Short Term Corporate Bond ETF (VCSH)||6.48||NEW||937000||80.04|
|Ishares Tr fltg rate nt||4.40||1000000||50.92|
|NewStar Financial (NEWS)||2.72||3.00M||10.50|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Swiss Re
- Swiss Re 2017 Q1 filed May 12, 2017
- Swiss Re 2016 Q4 amended filed March 10, 2017
- Swiss Re 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2017
- Swiss Re 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 15, 2016
- Swiss Re 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2016
- Swiss Re 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- Swiss Re 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2016
- Swiss Re 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2015
- Swiss Re 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2015
- Swiss Re 2015 Q1 filed May 14, 2015
- Swiss Re 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2015
- Swiss Re 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014