Latest statistics and disclosures from SWISS RE's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are IVV, SPY, EFA, Ishares Tr fltg rate nt, NEWS, and represent 100.00% of SWISS RE's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: SPY (+$266.53M), EFA (+$60.21M), NEWS (+$27.75M).
- Started 3 new stock positions in NEWS, SPY, EFA.
- Reduced shares in these 3 stocks: CSJ (-$266.53M), CIU (-$60.21M), LQD (-$27.75M).
- Sold out of its positions in LQD, CIU, CSJ.
- SWISS RE was a net seller of stock by $0.
- SWISS RE has $691.86M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by 0.00%.
SWISS RE portfolio companies for December 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|iShares S&P; 500 Index (IVV)||41.43||1.27M||224.99||235.39|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||38.52||1.19M NEW||223.53||233.86|
|iShares MSCI EAFE Index Fund (EFA)||8.70||1.04M NEW||57.73||62.14|
|Ishares Tr fltg rate nt||7.33||1000000||50.73||0.00|
|NewStar Financial (NEWS)||4.01||3.00M NEW||9.25||10.75|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for SWISS RE
- SWISS RE 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 10, 2017
- SWISS RE 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 15, 2016
- SWISS RE 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2016
- SWISS RE 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- SWISS RE 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 12, 2016
- SWISS RE 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 13, 2015
- SWISS RE 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2015
- SWISS RE 2015 Q1 filed May 14, 2015
- SWISS RE 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2015
- SWISS RE 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2014