Latest statistics and disclosures from Valtura Capital Partners's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, XLV, Alphabet Inc Class C cs, QQQQ, VG, and represent 100.00% of Valtura Capital Partners's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 3 stocks: XLV, Alphabet Inc Class C cs, QQQQ.
- Started 3 new stock positions in Alphabet Inc Class C cs, QQQQ, XLV.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: , TDG (-$17.79M), DV (-$12.56M), STMP (-$11.76M), SPY (-$11.29M), Navigator Holdings Ltd Com Stk (-$7.02M), FLT (-$5.36M), UIS, VG, Kinross Gold Corp New.
- Sold out of its positions in DV, FLT, Kinross Gold Corp New, GLD, STMP, TTI, TDG, UIS, Yamana Gold Inc, Navigator Holdings Ltd Com Stk.
- Valtura Capital Partners was a net seller of stock by $107.97M.
- Valtura Capital Partners has $20.61M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -83.88%.
Companies in the Valtura Capital Partners portfolio as of June 2017 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Change in Shares||Price|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||49.74||42400||-52%||241.79|
|Health Care SPDR (XLV)||22.99||59800||NEW||79.25|
|Alphabet Inc Class C cs||21.60||4900||NEW||908.57|
|PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (QQQQ)||4.27||6400||NEW||137.66|
|Vonage Holdings (VG)||1.40||44100||-93%||6.53|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings by Valtura Capital Partners
- Valtura Capital Partners 2017 Q1 filed May 15, 2017
- Valtura Capital Partners 2016 Q4 filed Feb. 14, 2017
- Valtura Capital Partners 2016 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2016
- Valtura Capital Partners 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 15, 2016
- Valtura Capital Partners 2016 Q1 filed May 16, 2016
- Valtura Capital Partners 2015 Q4 amended filed Feb. 19, 2016
- Valtura Capital Partners 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 16, 2016