Latest statistics and disclosures from Allston Trading's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPY, QQQQ, QLD, Facebook Inc cl a, Twitter. These five stock positions account for 98.63% of Allston Trading's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 7 stocks: SPY (+$19.19M), QQQQ (+$11.72M), QLD, Facebook Inc cl a, Twitter, XLF, YHOO.
- Started 6 new stock positions in YHOO, XLF, QQQQ, Twitter, Facebook Inc cl a, QLD.
- Reduced shares in these 5 stocks: Apple Computer (-$10.65M), , EFA, VWO, .
- Sold out of its positions in TNA, Apple Computer, EFA, SSO, VWO.
- As of Sept. 30, 2014, Allston Trading has $43.50M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management grew from a total value of $25.58M to $43.50M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, Allston Trading was a net buyer by $17.87M worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
Allston Trading portfolio companies for September 2014 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|SPDR S&P; 500 ETF (SPY)||64.54||142586 +216.00%||196.91||205.25|
|PowerShares QQQ Trust, Series 1 (QQQQ)||26.94||118674 NEW||98.77||0.00|
|ProShares Ultra QQQ (QLD)||3.48||12053 NEW||125.61||142.30|
|Facebook Inc cl a||2.88||15824 NEW||79.07||0.00|
|Financial Select Sector SPDR (XLF)||0.70||13126 NEW||23.14||23.97|
|Yahoo! (YHOO)||0.67||7160 NEW||40.77||42.61|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for Allston Trading
- Allston Trading 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 8, 2014
- Allston Trading 2014 Q1 filed May 7, 2014
- Allston Trading 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 5, 2014
- Allston Trading 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 29, 2013
- Allston Trading 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 14, 2013
- Allston Trading 2013 Q1 filed May 13, 2013
- Allston Trading 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 11, 2013
- Allston Trading 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 14, 2012
- Allston Trading 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 13, 2012
- Allston Trading 2012 Q1 filed May 14, 2012
- Allston Trading 2011 Q4 filed Jan. 19, 2012