Latest statistics and disclosures from CI Global Investments's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are BAC, AMGN, AAPL, HRB, CAR. These five stock positions account for 85.32% of CI Global Investments's total stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: BAC (+$171.78M), AMGN (+$86.44M), AAPL (+$51.50M), HRB (+$46.06M), CAR (+$35.06M), Broad (+$14.05M), AZO (+$13.79M), Dynagas Lng Partners (+$6.42M), TGT (+$6.29M), Allergan (+$5.08M).
- Started 19 new stock positions in AMGN, Dynagas Lng Partners, BDX, HRB, BAC, AAPL, James River Group Holdings L, AZO, Willis Towers Watson, Allergan. TGT, CAR, AVY, AMZN, Nord Anglia Education, Broad, BK, Steris, AEP.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: Walgreen Boots Alliance (-$446.48M), CSC (-$337.24M), Chubb (-$231.01M), Alphabet Inc Class A cs (-$193.40M), Synchrony Financial (-$175.54M), MS (-$166.60M), , TDY (-$146.10M), CERN (-$144.01M), .
- Sold out of its positions in * Acacia Communications Inc Com stock, ATVI, Allison Transmission Hldngs I, Alphabet Inc Class A cs, BLK, CF, COG, CSV, FUN, CERN.
- As of June 30, 2016, CI Global Investments has $458.08M in assets under management (AUM). Assets under management dropped from a total value of $3.65B to $458.08M.
- Independent of market fluctuations, CI Global Investments was a net seller by $3.19B worth of stocks in the most recent quarter.
CI Global Investments portfolio companies for June 2016 quarter
|Company (Ticker)||Portfolio Weight||Share Count||Price||Last Trade|
|Bank of America Corporation (BAC)||37.50||12.94M NEW||13.27||15.95|
|Amgen (AMGN)||18.87||568118 NEW||152.15||153.92|
|Apple (AAPL)||11.24||538675 NEW||95.60||123.28|
|H&R; Block (HRB)||10.06||2.00M NEW||23.00||31.63|
|Avis Budget (CAR)||7.65||1.09M NEW||32.23||59.56|
|AutoZone (AZO)||3.01||17375 NEW||793.84||644.63|
|Dynagas Lng Partners||1.40||470000 NEW||13.65||0.00|
|Target Corporation (TGT)||1.37||90125 NEW||69.83||77.89|
|Willis Towers Watson||1.09||40000 NEW||124.30||0.00|
|American Electric Power Company (AEP)||0.77||50325 NEW||70.08||55.21|
|Becton, Dickinson and (BDX)||0.74||20000 NEW||169.60||142.79|
|Amazon (AMZN)||0.62||4000 NEW||715.50||372.62|
|Bank of New York Mellon Corporation (BK)||0.34||40000 NEW||38.85||39.44|
|Nord Anglia Education||0.28||60000 NEW||21.13||0.00|
|James River Group Holdings L||0.19||25500 NEW||33.96||0.00|
|Avery Dennison Corporation (AVY)||0.17||10150 NEW||74.78||51.65|
Past 13F-HR SEC Filings for CI Global Investments
- CI Global Investments 2016 Q2 filed Aug. 5, 2016
- CI Global Investments 2016 Q1 filed May 6, 2016
- CI Global Investments 2015 Q4 filed Feb. 5, 2016
- CI Global Investments 2015 Q3 filed Nov. 12, 2015
- CI Global Investments 2015 Q2 filed Aug. 12, 2015
- CI Global Investments 2015 Q1 filed May 8, 2015
- CI Global Investments 2014 Q4 filed Feb. 5, 2015
- CI Global Investments 2014 Q3 filed Nov. 3, 2014
- CI Global Investments 2014 Q2 filed Aug. 1, 2014
- CI Global Investments 2014 Q1 filed May 6, 2014
- CI Global Investments 2013 Q4 filed Feb. 3, 2014
- CI Global Investments 2013 Q3 filed Nov. 1, 2013
- CI Global Investments 2013 Q2 filed Aug. 2, 2013
- CI Global Investments 2013 Q1 filed May 3, 2013
- CI Global Investments 2012 Q4 filed Feb. 1, 2013
- CI Global Holdings 2012 Q3 filed Nov. 2, 2012
- CI Global Holdings 2012 Q2 filed Aug. 3, 2012
- CI Global Holdings 2012 Q1 amended filed July 17, 2012
- CI Global Holdings 2012 Q1 filed May 4, 2012