Latest statistics and disclosures from Wealthsimple's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are VTI, EEMV, GLOV, IEFA, GLDM, and represent 98.60% of Wealthsimple's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 10 stocks: GLOV (+$17M), IEFA (+$14M), EEMV (+$11M), GLDM, VEA, TU, Brookfield Asset Management, GIB, BNS, SHOP.
- Started 4 new stock positions in TU, GIB, Brookfield Asset Management, BNS.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: ACWV (-$12M), VTI (-$5.8M), ITOT, BAR, TD, IEMG, VOO, SCHB, BND, VWO.
- Sold out of its positions in BAR.
- Wealthsimple was a net buyer of stock by $30M.
- Wealthsimple has $2.7B in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -6.01%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001915565
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Wealthsimple consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Wealthsimple
Wealthsimple holds 38 positions in its portfolio as reported in the September 2022 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by Wealthsimple
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Wealthsimple going back to 2021
- Wealthsimple 2022 Q2 filed Nov. 8, 2022
- Wealthsimple 2022 Q3 filed Nov. 8, 2022
- Wealthsimple 2022 Q1 filed May 16, 2022
- Wealthsimple 2021 Q4 filed March 9, 2022