Latest statistics and disclosures from Weitzel Financial Services's latest quarterly 13F-HR filing:
- Top 5 stock holdings are SPYV, VEA, SPAB, SPTM, LMBS, and represent 65.07% of Weitzel Financial Services's stock portfolio.
- Added to shares of these 1 stocks: FTCS.
- Started 1 new stock positions in FTCS.
- Reduced shares in these 10 stocks: SPYV (-$2.0B), VO (-$1.2B), VEA (-$1.1B), EMB (-$833M), MUB (-$691M), DE (-$669M), QQQ (-$647M), LMBS (-$561M), VTI (-$556M), SPTM (-$516M).
- Sold out of its positions in AAPL, VZ.
- Weitzel Financial Services was a net seller of stock by $-11B.
- Weitzel Financial Services has $154M in assets under management (AUM), dropping by -94.57%.
- Central Index Key (CIK): 0001846789
Tip: Access up to 7 years of quarterly data
Positions held by Weitzel Financial Services consolidated in one spreadsheet with up to 7 years of dataDownload as csv Download as Excel
Portfolio Holdings for Weitzel Financial Services
Companies in the Weitzel Financial Services portfolio as of the September 2021 quarterly 13F filing
Past Filings by Weitzel Financial Services
SEC 13F filings are viewable for Weitzel Financial Services going back to 2020